Pagina's

vrijdag, januari 21, 2011

New-In-My-Closet


Trousers, Bought at: H&M - 29,95.

Hello everyone, it's finally weekend! What an exhausting week. Well, on Thursday evening I bought these trousers, I'm so happy with it. Tomorrow i'm going to shop with my two friends (and I have a H&M giftcard ^^). You will see my purchases tomorrow! What do you think of the trousers?

Ps: photo 2: Ugly nailpolish, I only did one hand ><. And it doesn't fit with the outfit.
Pps: photo 2: Also the top doesn't fit with the outfit. it's all about the pants!!

22 opmerkingen:

  1. i like the paperbag waist of your pants, beautiful :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like the color and also the belt! nice!! and tanks for dropping by. Follow you now.. ;))

    Hope you can follow me too.. :)

    hug and kiss kiss,
    liz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this outfit and the combination! Thanks for the comment, sorry for the late reply! New post up :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love converses with your trousers!
    Kisses!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great pants! Love them! I also like the pattern on your shirt... super cute :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. those pants are so awesome! I love how you're wearing them with chucks, very old school :)

    xStace

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Trousers are cute!! I also love how you have done your nails!

    Sparks and Fireworks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. i want a pair for me!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (there's a GIVE-AWAY on my blog!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. really love this outfit. just wondering, how come you only painted one hand's worth of nails? lol

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. looveeee your blog !
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    i'll follow you, follow back??
    http://liveandlovefashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


    Thanks for stopping by my blog. It made me find yours, and I'm so glad I did. It's truly great and inspiring. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more of you.

    Love, always
    Karoline Kalvo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Leuke broek!
    Ben benieuwd hoe de hele outfit was!

    ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much, you make me very happy! ♥